LP Migration Now Live
We’re glad to share that CARDS/ADA LP tokens are claimable through DripDropz.io! Below we’ve outlined the important details you’ll need to keep in mind as you proceed to claim your LP tokens.
Users who provide LP via SundaeSwap are eligible for rewards, more can be found out about this process here.
What does DripDropz do?
DripDropz.io is a reputable and tested token platform for tokens on the Cardano network. Users who qualify for a variety of token rewards are able to visit the website, search their respective wallet’s receive or stake address, and see which token rewards they are eligible for.
How do I collect LPs?
Claiming your CARDS/ADA LP tokens from the Migration Contract via DripDropz is as simple as five steps:
- Visit DripDropz.io and click on the Drip it tab.
- Paste your designated receiving ADA address in the search bar and click on Check My Dropz.
- Please choose the CARDS/ADA LP token by selecting the checkbox.
- Click Claim My Dropz. Here, you will see the ADA cost to complete the withdrawal, along with minUTXO returned to you with the tokens. Below is the cost breakdown.
When claiming your LP tokens, you will be asked to send a payment of 3 ADA:
- Approximately 1.3 ₳DA will be returned to you (to cover the minUTXO)
- The remaining 1.7 ₳DA will be used to pay the Cardano transaction fee + Phyrhose processing fee + DripDropz service fee
CardStarter is covering this cost for users for one transaction as described above. 3 ADA per wallet have been airdropped to the Cardano Addresses provided by users receiving their LP.
After the migration of LP for those that have locked into the migration contract, our next steps for migration include:
- Go live with a one-way Bridge that will effectively transfer tokens from ETH to Cardano network. After the completion of this Bridge, C3 and GERO LP will also be migrated, as per request from their respective teams. Further in-depth detail on this process is to come.
- Finalize and distribute the CARDS rewards that were announced mid January.