CSWAP Mining And Migration Incentives
Migration Incentives for LP Providers
Dear CardStarter Community,
The teams at CardStarter, Gero, and Charli3 have appreciated the ongoing support from our dedicated LP Providers since the inception of CSWAP mining. CSWAP is nearing 300,000,000 total tokens mined over the past 6 months, which means the mining phase of CSWAP incentives for LP providers is nearing completion.
Moving forward, we will be providing significant additional incentives for CARDS, Gero, and Charli3 LP providers that commit to migrating their liquidity to Cardano.
When migration to Cardano occurs, the final ADA native token received by CSWAP miners in return for the 300m originally mined CSWAP will be vested at 10% available upon migration, with the remaining 90% to be vested over a short period of time.
For those who commit and lock their CARDS, Gero, and C3 LP in our upcoming migration contract, the equivalent of 100,000,000 additional CSWAP will be provided to them upon migration with no vesting.
What this means, is that those who lock into the migration will end up with a much higher amount of the final ADA native token immediately following migration.
The amount of tokens each locked LP provider receives is determined by the length of time locked and the average value of their CARDS, GERO, or C3 LP during that period. The pool will be divided at the time of migration.
When Does It Start?
The LP locking mechanism will go live in the first week of November. The CardStarter team will be releasing another article detailing the steps required to participate for additional rewards.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask in our telegram.