CSWAP Migration Update

As some of you are aware, LP providers that commit to migrating liquidity from ETH to ADA will have the opportunity to take part in an additional 100mil CSWAP worth of benefits.

Users with existing CSWAP from the original 300mil mined will have 10% unlocked at the time of bridging to ADA, and the remaining 90% vested monthly for 6 months thereafter.

The benefits accrued from locking and migrating LP will be 100% unlocked and available once the DEX is live and stable. This migration pool will be calculated following migration, divided, and distributed by the average LP value and length of time a user has locked their CARDS/C3/GERO LP.

The mechanism to lock LP will be announced and active within the first half of November. Users will input CARDS-ETH/C3-ETH/GERO-ETH LP which will stay as it is until migration. Following migration to the DEX, users will either be airdropped or be able to claim their new CARDS-ADA/C3-ADA/GERO-ADA LP tokens and won’t be required to take any additional steps to receive the new LP.

If you have any questions, please reach out in the CardStarter Official Telegram.

Website || Telegram || Twitter || Blog




Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store